Discover how to streamline your program (PI) planning and Scrum of Scrums meetings.
Choose a date in the planner below to get started:
What to expect ?
In this interactive online demo, you will discover how to do the following in Jira with Ativo Agile Programs for Jira:
- Setting up a PI Planning
- Following up progress in the Scrum of Scrums / Art Sync
- Users and security
- Defining programs
- Defining features
- Setting up teams
- Defining periods
- Manage cross-team dependencies
- Raising issues and risks
- Team and feature metrics
The demo is interactive, so the agenda can be altered according to your needs.
What are the benefits?
With Ativo Agile Programs for Jira, one can:
- Deliver programs more on time by handling issues and risks
- Avoid conflict and frustration when managing dependencies
- Foster happier teams by providing more transparency
- Business and IT build a common understanding
- Shorter meetings thanks to clear support material
Who can join?
This demo session is suitable for:
- CIO / IT Manager
- COO / Operations Manager
- Program Managers / Release Train Engineers
- Agile PMO’s
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Agile coaches
- Jira administrators
How much does it cost?
It is free to join.
About the speaker
Edwin Rozie is the founder of Ativo. He has 10 years of experience in Program and Project management. Edwin and is certified SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master.