Raise issues and risks
When managing a program, it is important to manage the key issues and risks that are raised from the teams.
At program level, issues and risks can be linked to a feature or a cross-team dependency.
To raise an issue or risk :
- Click on the Programs button in the top menu bar
- Select in the left navigation bar the Program and Period
- Click on plan in the left navigation bar
- Click on details in the top navigation bar
- Set the RAG indicator to Amber (program risk / issue with mitigation action) or Red (major program risk or issue without a solution)
- Click on Add RAG comment to describe the risk or issue. It is a good practice to also include the mitigation plan.