Review the program (PI) plan
At the end of first and second day of the PI planning session, a review is done with all teams and management.
Each team presents its planned features, program risks and issues.
To present the plan:
- Click on the Program button the top navigation
- Select the Program and Period at the top of the left navigation bar
- Click on Progress per team
- Scroll towards the dashboard of each team
The top left section of the dashboard shows:
- Total RAG (Red-Amber-Green) status of the features
- Total RAG status of the dependencies
- Issues and risks
The bottom section shows the sprints in the next period, including:
- Features, together with a RAG indicator, total amount of story points, commitment and baseline sprint (= sprint in which the feature is originally planned.
- Cross-team dependency stories : work from one team done for a feature of another team. This is detected automatically by the system.