Scrum of scrums and art-sync preparation
A program is followed up with a Scrum of Scrums (meeting between program management and the scrum masters) or the Art-Sync (meeting between program management, product management, scrum masters and product owners).
To prepare for the Scrum of Scrums / art Sync:
- Update the scrum board of the team
- Complete the sprint at program level
- Update RAG (Red-Amber-Green) indicators, risks and issues
Update the scrum board of a team
A scrum team normally keeps its scrum board up to date continuously. This should not be done just before the meeting.
To update the sprint and close stories:
- Click on Projects in the top navigation bar, and select the project of the team (Or – alternatively – click on the team name in the program navigation bar)
- Select Active Sprints in the left navigation bar
- Drag and drop stories to the done / closed / … column
Complete the sprint at program level
In Jira, sprints are manually flagged as completed.
Sprints closed at program level don’t affect or close a sprint at team level.
To complete a sprint at program level:
- Click on Programs in the top menu bar
- Select the program and period in the top of the navigation bar
- Click on Period config in the left navigation bar
- Click on the completed column next to the sprint and check the checkbox
- Click on Save
Update the RAG indicators, issues and risks
Click here for more information.