Only Agile Programs for Jira administrators can create, edit and delete programs and periods.
Global Jira Administrators can appoint Agile Programs for Jira administrators:
- Open the application administration page via Setting > Manage apps.
- Click on Agile Programs admin in the left hand side navigation bar.
- Add or remove groups.
- If you want, permissions can be given as well to individual users:
Any logged in user can see:
- The Programs menu item
- The name of programs, together with the names of underlying team projects
- The name of periods and names of underlying sprints
Feature project permissions
A feature project follows the same permission mechanism as any other Jira project.
To change the permissions of a feature project:
- Click on Projects > View all projects in the top navigation bar
- Search and click on the feature project
- Click on project settings icon (bottom left)
- Click on Users and roles to assign/ remove users and roles
- Click on Permissions, then on Actions and then on Edit permissions or Use a different scheme
Team project permissions
The use of the Agile Programs for Jira plugin does not change the security settings at team level.