Focus (show less stories)
For Team members, Scrum masters & Product owners:
- Use Filters > Team filter with Add linked Issues to only show the issues from your team, together with the links with other teams.
For Program managers & Product managers:
- Use View options > Issues > Cross-team dependencies to only show issues that have cross team dependencies
- Use Filters > Issue type to only see the planning of epics (features)
- Use Filters > RAG > Amber & Red (do not select ‘add linked issues’) to only see the issues that have red and amber indicators.
Use the View options > Cords to hide cords on the board.
- Red cord color = needs to replan to respect dependency (negative ‘slack’).
- Amber cord color = needs attention as prerequisite and the issue itself are planned in the same sprint (‘slack’ = 0, this is on a critical path)
- Purple cord color = timing of dependency is OK (positive ‘slack’)
Handle delays & replanning
Unfinished stories in a sprint should be replanned in another sprint.
Unfinished epics (features) should not be replanned. Ativo will detect if underlying issues are planned in later sprints than the feature itself was originally planned, and show this in the progress view.
Features added or removed from the PI can be tagged with ‘added/removed’ commitment levels. Use Filters > Commitment level (select ‘Add linked issues’) to switch between original planning and planning with added/removed features.
Note: filters affect all sections of the board, including the risks & impediments and the burn-up chart.